Friday, November 4, 2011

Extra Credit: Avatar

My Experience with FaceYourManga


"Mike's Avatar" by Michael Balmaceda


After using FaceYourManga.com, I was able to create an avatar or myself that can be found above. I am a boxer, and it was awesome to be able to put boxing gloves on my avatar. I've made the avatar look almost exactly like me. I couldn't find a better representation of my spikey hair, so that was the closest I could find. I couldn't have made the Avatar without including my Aviators and looking as if I was going to knock someone out!

Using the FaceYourManga website was extremely easy. I've never been to the site and it was extremely simple to go through part of the avatar and click which option I would like to have.

The avatar options include (but are not limited to): 
  • Clothing
  • Accessories
  • Hair
  • Facial hair
  • Eyes
  • Eyebrows
  • Background and themes
  • Weather
  • And much more! 
If you haven't created an avatar, go ahead and create one! It's super easy!

2 comments:

  1. WOw. This is a Great site to design our own avatar. It will be unique and it will be of our choice too. Thanks for sharing the Information Here.

    Romantic Gifts

    ReplyDelete